12.11.05

Talkin about HOT spaghetti

MMM-MMM!

I spent all morning working on the new Impact Ministries website. The shortterm team that is here now is travelling to Fray Bartolome de las Casas and I got left behind. This is good as I can work on the website and the child sponsorship database while they're gone. When Amber mentioned to me that lunch was ready I nodded mechanically as I always do when I'm wrapped up in my cyberworld only to realize 90 minutes later that I was hungry and that lunch was in the fridge.

I reheated the spaghetti and the sauce in a saucepan and added some chilis. Oh, sweet volcanic chilis. Now I'm wiping my dripping nose and licking my lips - the parts of my lips without drippings. Now I'm fired up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmm sounds good....Iwant to come to dinner sometime!
Sounds like you are very busy...as usual.
I remember trying to entice you away from the computer with food when you stayed here.
love mom