10.2.06

Dialogue

After posting the blog previous to this, the one about the Conservatives laughable actions, I did some thinking. It's thinking I've had before, on many many many occasions. I usually speak my mind without taking into consideration the feelings of others. I don't think this is necessarily bad for a couple reasons - one, it keeps me talking so I don't bottle things up, and two I can receive clarification if my thoughts are in error. I don't think it's necessarily good for a couple reasons too - one, it can repel people of different views than me, and two I can begin labelling people rather than ideologies.

I hope this clarifies my attitude. I appreciate and love people on all colours of the spectrum. It's just that injustice and powerful corrupt people get me worked up.

This is kind of funny... some of our lady friends have told Amber recently that my blog is too political. Me? Political? Amber's blog is more soft and cuddly with references to rats, geckos, diapers, good feelings and me. Quite a good blog actually.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for the compliment Mr. Political; very sweet of you. I think someone's getting a special cheesecake for Valentines Day...

Sirdar said...

Hey...were all entitled to say what we want to say...right or wrong!! :-)

Keep up the posts the way you want them. I enjoy our dialogues...even if they are a bit sarcastic...not meaning to be hurtfull.

Sirdar said...

My province is Tory Blue. Interesting how it is not a bad place to live.....

Marta said...

Well I can't comment to much on your political posts ( and some of your other posts) because I'm simple very ignorant about what you are talking about. Besides I love Amber's more cuddly blog (more lik mine :) ).