11.1.09

Top 10 R.E.M. Songs



I've been a fan of the Athens, Georgia band since grade ten when a classmate I was tutoring in math made me a tape of Out of Time (thanks Jennifer!). Depending on the day, I might call them my favorite band. I managed to ruthlessly narrow my favorite songs down to 23 and now down to 10. The best of R.E.M. as far as I'm concerned:
1. So. Central Rain (I'm Sorry) (Reckoning)
2. Fall on Me (Life's Rich Pageant)
3. Shaking Through (Murmur)
4. Man-Sized Wreath (Accelerate)
5. World Leader Pretend (Green)
6. Welcome to the Occupation (Document)
7. Bang and Blame (Monster)
8. Country Feedback (Out Of Time)
9. The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite (Automatic for the People)
10. Electrolite (New Adventures in Hi-Fi)
Yes, I think Apple should give me some kind of renumeration for so shamelessly promoting their store here.

No comments: