29.7.10

Bushwakkers


Since first touting this microbrewery pub in Regina when I met him 2 1/2 years ago, Chris finally had the opportunity to take me to visit the legend in the flesh. Monday night, our last night in Regina, I spent 3 or 4 hours at the Bushwakker Brewpub.


Brian bought us a sampler tray which consisted of 17 five oz glasses featuring all of the Bushwakker brews currently on tap. Between 4 of us, it was only 1 1/4 pints each, but we felt it before we got our meals. The ones that stick out in my memory are the Palliser Porter, Black and Tan, Bombay India Pale Ale, and the Regina Pale Ale.


Chris was super happy his regular waitress was on duty. She was very helpful, even when I wanted to show the cooks how many raw onions they had put in my "salad."


Graham worked with us at the camp all week. It was good to hear about his near death experiences.


Brian is a teacher too. We spent much of the evening discussing his personal life.


Cheers! If you're in Regina - this is a must! Plus they are one of the only pubs in Canada to serve The Duchesse of Bourgogne.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ahh that elusive duchess, I guess I know what to get you for an anniversary gift ;)